As demand for healthy and climate friendly alternatives grows it is important that consumers understand and trust what they are buying. The GRASSFED ASSOCIATION OF SA (GFASA) was born out of a need to enable farmers to get GrassFed produce to market by providing the value chain and the consumer with an independent certification and a label that they could trust. GFASA was established to enable primary producers to produce certified GrassFed and/or Free Range meat for consumers.
GFASA enables this route to market by providing:
- a comprehensive GrassFed protocol
- auditing of that protocol by GFASA and SAMIC
- a distinctive brand mark, that can be trusted and recognized by consumers
- farmers with the ability to market their certified product via their chosen channels
- a unified GrassFed industry
We are passionate about our animals, about farming and about our natural resources and we take pride in collaborating to highly produce sought-after meat for consumers.
You can follow GrassfedSA on Twitter @GrassfedSA1 | and on Facebook /grassfedsa
Click the button above for a shortcut to Membership information.